7.9.09

It's a nice day to start again

septeeemberr 004
septeeemberr 006
septeeemberr 009
septeeemberr 013septeeemberr 014septeeemberr 017

I'll start university on september 22nd but today lessons started at the music school holidays are really over now but I don't feel sad at all, I'm really excited about meeting new people and I hope we'll share some tastes, It's the first time I feel so optimistic. My violon competition in on October 15th I'm happy to have more than a month to keep preparing it even if I feel quite ready. I made some nice projects such as a trip in Stockholm and trying to integrate London's Royal College of music next year (keep your fingers crossed for me).
I took some shots today, it's almost fall and the colours outside are gorgeous .




billy idol / hey little sister

1 commentaire:

Farah. a dit…

Beaux clichés!